Our recruitment and selection process is a very dynamic, structured and systematic process. The ultimate goal of the whole process is to be proactive, scientific and to achieve the target. We initiate by understanding the client’s requirement and sourcing the best fit for the proposed role. In the process there is lot of open interaction with the client as well as candidate. The follow up at both the ends continue till the joining of the candidate. The whole process can be summarized as follows:
- Understanding the client organization with regard to existing business activities, organization structure, culture and future growth plans.
- Mapping position specific competencies including job title,deliverables, principal accountabilities and other relevant detail.
- Developing a Sourcing Strategy that draws up a target list of appropriate industries and/or companies from which to recruit and utilizing our network, along with our database to develop a list of most promising candidates within these companies. This is presented to the client as a comprehensive list of people we intend to approach.
- Establishing Contact once we have determined a mutual interest in pursuing specific candidates. Candidates are contacted and apprised of the opportunity for eliciting their interest in the position.
- Evaluating candidates with the aim of determining a profile match with the job, their career aspirations and suitability in the context and culture of client organization. In addition to personal interviews, we selectively use psychometric assessment tools such as Thomas Profiling & SHL Testing.
- Detailed Reference Checks on candidate(s) who have been selected for hire, before the offer is formally extended. If required, we could also help conduct a background check on these candidates, through appropriate agencies.
- Negotiations for the final candidate’s compensation requirements and if required, assist in completing the hiring arrangements.
- Post joining follow- ups with the client and candidate ensuring smooth transition.