1. LEGAL POSITION IN CONTRACTS WITH A MNC CLIENT
We are currently looking for Legal Analyst / Sr. Legal Analyst - Contracts for one of our very reputed UK based MNC Client. Our client is looking for incumbents holding a good working experience in contracts. An exposure of working with International /Global contracts will be an added advantage.
Our client is a progressive dynamic organization whose operations reflect a high degree of transparency, open communication and a collaborative working style and respect for employee dignity. They offer competitive compensation and benefits and work in a 5 day week. Every effort is undertaken to facilitate employees to meet their objectives.
Kindly immediately forward your latest cv along with the details of current and expected salary package so that we could proceed further. This is an immediate requirement and your earliest response will be highly appreciated. Following is the exact job description and other details:
Analyst / Sr. Analyst – Contract Management
Principle Purpose of Job:
Reviewing of Contract document created by the Attorney and provides contract status review. The independent feedback provided ensures a greater degree of certainty over the status of a contract.
- Assisting the Client Attorney(s) in reviewing Contract documents and make determination of the contracts status.
- Receiving the communication related to the document to be reviewed.
- Reviewing the documents, collating a report and seeking approval from the Client Attorney(s) on the next steps to be undertaken.
- Work with team to ensure necessary steps are taken to review all the Contract documents.
- Occasionally interact / communicate with client through telephone.
Essential Eligibility Criteria:
- Law Graduates with Law degree (L.L.B.) will be desirable.
- Must be computer savvy and proficient in the usage of MS Office Suite.
- Required behaviours/Competencies.
- Must have a positive and constructive manner and should be solutions focused.
- Must be enthusiastic, determined to succeed & should show 100% commitment.
- Should deliver to deadlines & follow - up on commitments.
- Should be able to prioritize a high volume and broad scope of tasks.
- Must be able to work accurately under pressure.
- Should consider work from customer’s perspective to ensure customers’ needs are met.
- Must be able to provide a consistent, professional approach to all work to ensure complete client trust.
- Must have strong and effective communication skills and be able to deliver a clear message.
- Must have strong verbal and written English language skills.
- Must have strong detail orientation & analytical skills
Kindly forward your profile on firstname.lastname@example.org
2. BACKEND POSITION WITH A MNC (DAY JOB)
We are currently looking for Graduate Candidates with minimum 1 to 3 years of working experience in a backend / backoffice process. Candidates having a proficiency and extensive experience of working in Excel with excellent communications in written and verbal english will be considered for the position. Strong Analytical Skills are highly desirable.
The position lies with one of our prestigious MNC Client. Our client is based at NOIDA and they provide a pick n drop facility to all their employees in the NCR (Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida Faridabad). This is a day job (9 am to 6 pm) with no shift working. They work 5 days a week and Saturday and Sunday is a complete off.
Our client is a progressive & dynamic organization whose operations reflect a high degree of transparency, open communication and a collaborative working style and respect for employee dignity. They offer competitive compensation and benefits. Every effort is undertaken to facilitate employees to meet their objectives.
Kindly immediately forward your latest cv along with the details of current and expected salary package so that we could proceed further. This is an immediate requirement and your earliest response will be highly appreciated.
Following is the job description for your reference:
Specialist Data Verification
Principal Purpose of the Job:
The main purpose of the role is to provide a back office support function to data verification requests from organisation's global client network. The role will entail distributing requests for verification to the agent network and performing on-line data checks in house. The results should then be transferred back to Central Operations (UK) for onward distribution to the client.
- To receive data from central operations in an agreed excel format.
- To distribute the client IP data to the agents of pay for countries, where the agents are responsible for verifying the data.
- To ensure the agents meet the agreed turnaround times for the agent responsible countries.
- To review the data received back from the agent to ensure that this meets the quality standards of the organization.
- To review the data received back from the agents to prepare an additional discrepancy report for the client.
- To undertake in-house data review via on-line databases using pre-determined field checks, in accordance with the agreed turnaround times.
- To enter and highlight the discrepancies found as a result of the on-line database checks on the excel spreadsheet.
- To recognise and act upon critical deadlines.
- To respond to and resolve agent queries via phone, fax, e-mail and post in a timely and efficient manner.
- To prepare status updates for client review.
- To follow procedures where the agent has not responded in accordance with agreed response times.
- To forward to Central Operations the completed data verification exercise with collated agent and internal data checks, in the same format as received.
- To escalate complex queries to your Team Leader
- To escalate issues to Managers within other departments/regions where necessary.
- To work with other departments.
- To build relationships with other teams.
- To cross train other departments.
- To handle any other reasonable task as specified by management.
- To report any service delivery issues relating to agents of pay to the Professional Operations Team.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure, regularly dealing with large volumes.
- Ability to prioritise individual workload.
- Understand both internal and external customer requirements and provide and implement ideas for improvement.
- Management of all e-mails sent / received via Lotus Notes.
- Relaying agent of pay requests to Central Operations in a clear and concise manner.
- The ability to handle sensitive situations on the phone or written complaints from clients in a professional manner.
- Covering other team members workload during sickness & holidays.
Skills/ Experience Required:
- 1-2 years work experience with client contact.
- Has exceptional written/verbal customer contact to ensure complete client trust.
- Must be responsible/accountable for all aspects of the team.
- Has exceptional accuracy levels and attention to detail.
- Has exceptional computer skills.
- Has a positive and constructive manner and is solutions focused.
- Is enthusiastic, determined to succeed & shows 100% commitment.
- Delivers to deadlines, follows up on commitments.
- Demonstrates commercial awareness and a thorough understanding of the business.
- Considers work from customer's perspective to ensure customers needs are met.
- Works accurately under pressure (and enjoys it).
- Has strong and effective communication skills and is able to deliver a clear message.
Kindly forward your profile on email@example.com
- Provides a consistent, professional approach to all work to ensure complete client trust.